Data Security and Privacy
FileTaxes.com recognizes the great importance of protecting the privacy of all information provided by our customers. Keeping information secure, and using it only as our customers want us to, is a top priority. This is our promise to each customer:
- FileTaxes.com will take all reasonable steps to secure information. See our Security Policy for more information.
- We limit our collection and use of customer information to the minimum required in order to deliver superior service. This includes advising customers about our products, services and other opportunities, as well as administering our business. Customers can contact us to be removed from our mailing lists.
- We will not reveal customer information to any external organization unless we have previously informed customers in disclosures or agreements, been authorized by customers, or are required by law. We protect the confidentiality of your tax information consistent with strict IRS rules. Except for the limited exceptions provided by these rules, we will not reveal the tax information to anyone without your express permission. Examples of permitted disclosures include to the IRS for filing purposes, in response to court and administrative agency orders and subpoenas, and to cooperate with Treasury Department investigations.
- For purposes of credit reporting, verification and risk management, we may exchange information about our customers with reputable reference sources. Any financial information collected is used solely to bill customers for products and services.
We continuously assess ourselves to ensure that customer privacy is respected and will conduct our business in a manner that fulfills this promise. If you have any questions, please contact: FileSupport@FileTaxes.com. FileTaxes.com is not responsible for the content or privacy policies of web sites to which it may provide links.
FileTaxes.com recognizes the great importance of ensuring the security of all information provided by our customers.
- FileTaxes.com takes all reasonable steps to safeguard any information our customers share with us. This site is secured with a Network Solutions SSL Certificate. All information sent to us, if in an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) session, is encrypted and therefore protected against interception or interruption by any third party.
- We will permit only authorized FileTaxes.com employees trained in the proper handling of sensitive customer information, to access that data. Employees who violate our Security Policy are subject to disciplinary action including termination.